Link the BSO to your Kroger Plus card, and we’ll get a donation from Kroger every time you shop there!
It costs you nothing, and it will do a lot to help our wonderful symphony.
How to Sign Up for the Kroger Community Rewards Program
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy. You will need the number. *
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click Sign In/Register
- If you’re not already an online customer, click SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click My Account and use your email address and password.
- Click Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter 11099 (or start typing Bloomington Symphony), then select Bloomington Symphony Orchestra from list and click confirm.
- Verify you are enrolled correctly on the right side of your information page.
*Note: If use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number. If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card, you can pick one up at the customer service desk at any Kroger.